[amsat-bb:74646] AO-40 Update, 2004-01-27

We had an extreme low voltage event on the last orbit.  This shut off the
S2 Tx , and probably crashed the IHU-1.  At the moment the main and aux.
batteries have been tied together and should be charging.  We will wait
until the next orbit to see if the voltage on the batteries comes up to
speed and we can restart the IHU-1 and reload software.

..fingers crossed.

--W4SM for the AO-40 Command Team