[amsat-bb:67201] AO-40 Update, 2003-04-07

ALON/ALAT  is now 45/3 degs.  We are beginning to raise ALAT to 20
degs.  This will take about a week.  Once we are at ALON/ALAT = 45/20 and
have verified this position, we will turn off the passband and
magnetorquer, and begin drifting past the sun, toward ALON/ALAT ~
315/20.  Depending on final spin rate, the drift should take approximately
a month.  Once we reach this ALON, we will lower ALAT to 0 and passband
will be restored, moved to the early portion of the orbit.  We will then
begin chasing the sun back to ALON/ALAT = 0/0.

--- W4SM for the AO-40 Command Team