[amsat-bb:61420] AO-40 Schedule Update

ALON/ALAT are now approximately 13/0.  As we continue to increase ALON to
stay ahead of the sun, the best squint  angles are occurring later in the
orbit.  Therefore, we will adjust the schedule as needed to compensate for
this.  The current adjustment is shown below.  Note that this will also
require a slight change in the RUDAK active days.

N  QST AO-40  S2 Downlink   #=Wed.  @=variable   2002-07-29
         MA      060   180#  188@  216   240   020   060
         ---------1-----4-----3-----5-----0-----7-----1
         MB       |  *  |  *  |     |  *  |  *  |  *  |
         RUDAK    |     |     |  *  |     |     |     |
         Passband | UL  | VL  |     | UL2 |     |     |

RUDAK active:
July 29 [Mon]
July 30 [Tue]
Aug   2 [Fri]